RSMSSB Patwari Syllabus is here. You can see the detailed syllabus of Rajasthan Patwari.
Paper pattern is also available. All required details of Patwari exam are available below.
|Exam Name||Patwari (2021)|
|Exam Mode||Online (May be offline)|
|GS and GK||38 Questions|
|Rajasthan GK||30 Questions|
|General Hindi and English||22 Questions|
|Reasoning and Maths||45 Questions|
The type of question paper is objective. There shall be negative marking of 1/3.
3 hours will be given for 150 questions.
Must Read:- SSC GD
RSMSSB Patwari Syllabus in English
General Knowledge (Rajasthan)
- Major sources of Rajasthan’s history
- Knowledge of major civilizations of Rajasthan
- Major Dynasties of Rajasthan and their achievements
- Mughal-Rajput relationship
- Rajasthani art
- Fort monuments and structures of Rajasthan
- The religious movement of Rajasthan and the Goddess and Gods
- Rajasthan’s art, style, and handicrafts
- Major works and regional dialects of Rajasthani language literature
- Rajasthan Mela festival, folk music, dance, musical instruments, jewelry
- Rajasthani culture, tradition, and heritage
- Important Historical Tourist Places
- The prominent personality of Rajasthan
- The princely state of Rajasthan and the British Treaty of 1857 mass movement
- Farmer and Janata Movement, Prajamandal Movement
- Integration of Rajasthan
- Political public awakening and development of Rajasthan – women special
- Current Affairs
- Profit and loss
- SI and CI
- Trigonometric ratio
- Simple problems based on height and distance
- Ratio and proportion
- Field book
- Height and distance
- Circle circumference and area
- Basic numerical efficiency
- Logical efficiency
- Analytical reasoning ability
- Characteristics of Computers
- Computer Organization including RAM, ROM, File System Input Devices Computer Software
- relationship between Hardware and Software
- Operating System
- MS-Office (exposure of Word, Excel/ spreadsheet, PowerPoint)
- Information Technology and Society
- Indian IT Act Digital Signatures
- Application of Information Technology in Govt. for e-Governance
- Treaty and treaty severance
- Prefix and suffix
- Idioms and folklore
- English terminology
- Repair of mistakes
- Adjective, Adverb
- Full Stop
- General hindi grammar
- Comprehension of unseen Passage.
- Correction of common errors
- Synonym/ Antonym
- Phrases and Idioms.
- Making Series Analogy
- Figure Matrix questions, Classification.
- Alphabet Test.
- Passage and Conclusion.
- Blood relations.
- Direction Sense Test
- Sitting Arrangement
- Number Ranking and Square
- Making Judgements
- Logical Arrangement of Boards
- Inserting the missing character numbers
- Social science
- Behavioral sciences
- Applied sciences
- Earth sciences